Hugo Volpino leather items are completely handmade of the highest quality materials in Florence, Italy following the art and tradition of Florentine craftsmanship. These accessories are made from the finest quality of naturally tanned leather to provide the highest degree of satisfaction to you. In order to preserve the quality and radiance over time, we recommend observing the following care instructions:Limit exposure to humidity. Humidity damages all kind of leather especially when the article is new. Be careful to avoid rain or other liquid.
- Avoid sources of heat or light.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with alcohol or grease (make-up)
- Avoid overloading.
- Prevent prolonged contact with other leathers, in order to avoid potential color migration.
- Store item in its pouch to protect it when not in use.
- To clean, wipe it with a soft cloth of a neutral color.